Our new ISC toe arms have been designed to allow the end-user to fine-tune their suspension settings which can be especially beneficial for those with lowered vehicles, as these can restore the overall suspension geometry. These are made using strong and durable materials to provide you with great performance while withstanding demanding conditions such as the elements of track use or daily driving.
- Zinc coated top grade hardware
- Stainless steel rod ends
- 7000 series aluminum construction, with anodized gold finish
- Eccentric lockouts come standard
- Large adjustment range for improved alignment settings
- Great upgrade for any modified street or track car
BRZ/FRS (all years)