Financing Options Available
Dont have the cash? Dont worry we Finance!
Apply now w/ Acima "No Credit Needed" Financing Option for your Tire & Wheel Needs. Click here to apply.
- No Credit Needed
- Up to $5,000 Approvals
- 90 Day Payment Option
SNAP Finance - NO CREDIT CHECK up to $3000
Apply Below and get approved fast, click here to apply
The CXA1200.1 Mono Amplifier is built for affordable power and performance, thanks to an optimized circuit layout and the high-grade internal components.
This mono CX-Series Amp is now one-ohm stable, giving you even more wiring options for your system! Using a Class-D power plant, the CXA1200.1 features a variable bass boost with KickEQ™, giving you as much as a 6dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the optional CXARC Remote Bass Controller. A powerful 12dB crossover and 24dB subsonic filter is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
CX-Series Amplifiers accept up to 40 volts (400 watts) of speaker-level input signal. This kind of flexibility both makes line-out converters unnecessary and optimizes your sound quality at the same time!
Use the full-range outputs to expand your system with other bass amps, or add a full-range amp to complete your system.
This CX.1 Amplifier delivers as much as 1,200 watts into one bass channel. See below for more details.
- Efficient Class-D amplifier
- Three-second turn-on/off delay to eliminate unwanted interference
- Variable 12dB crossovers provides control to dial in perfect sound
- KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
- 24dB subsonic filter for protection from potentially damaging frequencies
- FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
- Accepts up to 40-volt input signal
- Small footprint for easier installation
- Compatible with CXARC Remote Bass Control
- Vertical mounting hardware included for another unique look
|Power (watts/ch) 4 Ohm|
|Power (watts/ch) 2 Ohm|
|Power (watts/ch) 1 Ohm|
|CXRC Remote Bass Capable (sold sep.)|
|Dimensions (in, cm): (all models 2-3/8, 5.9H x 6-3/4, 17W x ...L)|
|Frequency Response (Hz):|
|250mV-10V (Low Level)
1V-40V (High Level)
|Variable Lo-pass 50Hz–200Hz, 12dB/octave|
|Variable 0-6dB @40Hz|